CDM Smith Senior Project Manager - Toll Systems in Lawton, Oklahoma
CDM Smith currently has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with previous experience managing Toll Systems projects to join our North American Unit, Transportation Group. In this position, you will be leading and developing the strategy for growing our toll systems practice, managing toll systems projects and assisting with toll systems business development activities nationwide. CDM Smith has been providing a variety of toll systems services across the domestic U.S. market for many years. Our services include all aspects of toll revenue forecasting, electronic tolling, P3, and financial analysis.
We are open to considering candidates for this position in any of our CDM Smith offices in the domestic United States.
As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Managing and serving as the lead Project Manager on major toll system projects
• Providing technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentoring engineering staff to enhance our toll system design capabilities
• Being responsible for scope, schedule, budget development, monitoring and adherence for projects managed
• Completing Quality Assurance/Quality Control of key deliverables and assisting on projects managed by others
• Assisting Client Service Leaders with technical marketing in the national toll systems market
• Developing functional requirements/specifications for technology systems upgrade and/or replacement.
• Assisting in the development of Request for Proposals for toll systems services and analyzing proposals from the perspective of impact and value cost.
• Providing assistance with implementation of upgrades/replacements of tolling technology and equipment.
• Staying current on best practices and industry standards relating to tolling, including national Interoperability requirements and specifications
• Assisting in evaluation of scope of services, and reassess and develop performance metrics for the operating contract and other contracts or systems as necessary.
• Identifying operational concerns and opportunities, including technological advancements for enforcement, security, tolling equipment and transponder technology.
• Assisting in the development of business rules and assess the operational impacts of implementation
• Keeping a prominent profile in IBTTA and other relevant professional societies.
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with key decision makers in our clients’ organizations
Senior Project Manager - Toll Systems
CDM Smith Employment Type:
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Planning, Science, or related field
• At least 15 years of experience since degree focused in toll systems
• Registration as a P.E. for someone with an engineering background or AICP certification for someone with a planning background
• Previous experience working on and managing projects for toll sector clients
• Previous experience managing multi-discipline project teams
• Excellent communication, networking and team building skills
• Master’s degree
• Previous business development experience including preparation of proposals and scopes of work and cost estimates for toll sector clients
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: